HAVE A QUESTION FOR BLUEFIT KIDS?
Our FAQ section is here to help you out. Check below to see if we’ve already provided the information to resolve whatever questions you may have. Of course, if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, we’re always happy to have a chat. You can find your closest service to get relevant contact information, where one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members will be happy to assist you however possible.
No enrolment fee is required to receive a place with BlueFitKids
Yes, we are a registered childcare provider which means that eligible families are able to claim the Government benefit relating to your childcare.
Child Care Subsidy
The (CCS) is the main way the Government assists families with their child care fees. The CCS helps parents with children aged 0 – 13 who work, train, study and/or volunteer.
- Follow this link to guide you through making a claim for childcare subsidy: https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-caresubsidy/how-claim
- Important information is required to assist with making your claim:- MyGov and Centrelink online account or access to speak over the phone or in person at a Centrelink office- Claimant and child CRN (customer reference number)- Family income and activity details- Supporting personal documents
- Once you have received your childcare subsidy assessment letter from Centrelink, you will need to:- Provide us with your and your child’s CRN details so we’re able to make a connection to Centrelink to ensure you can receive CCS payments. It is important that we receive both CRN’s as a connection can’t be made using only one.- Once a connection to Centrelink is made, you will receive notification to approve theenrolment notice. Instructions on how to do this can be found https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/onlinehelp/centrelink/confirm-your-childs-enrolment-details-child-care-subsidy• Visit the enrolments tab in your Centrelink account to approve your child’s childcare details (i.e. the service they are enrolled at, days they are enrolled and the daily rate) or contact Centrelink for assistance with confirming details.
- Your family income (combined or individual depending on your family status)
- The activity level of your family. Your activity level is the ‘recognised activities’ that enables a family to claim a subsidy (e.g. work, study or training) up to a maximum of 100 hours per fortnight based on the parent with the least number of hours.
- The type of childcare your child will be attending. BlueFit Kids is classified as Long Day Care.
A new claim needs to be made for each of your children even though it is based on your combined family income and activity
- The Department of Education has provided extensive Frequently Asked Questions on their website
- For in-depth details on the Child Care Subsidy visit their website or contact the Department directly on 1300 566 046
- The details of my child’s enrolment are incorrect, e.g. the days enrolled do not match/ there is an extra casual day recorded or not recorded/ the day rate is incorrect
- Prior to disputing the details in myGov, please contact us on 1300 112 583 so we can discuss any issues with your child’s enrolment and if so, what steps need to be taken to correct them.
- There are no enrolment details in myGov
- Please check that you have given BlueFit Kids the correct CRN numbers for both the claimant and your child, and that you have completed your myGov assessment, so you are registered to receive the CCS. Whoever made the claim for childcare subsidy is considered the claimant even though in some cases the claim is based on a combined family situation
- My CCS connection has ended
- This may be due to taking extended leave (more than eight weeks or 6 weeks if you are outside the country). All CCS payments will be automatically be ceased by Centrelink if a child has not attended care for more than eight weeks. A new connection will need to be made upon return to the centre.
Yes. Please call 1300 112 583, who will find out the availability within another service.
Yes. We do ask that you make an appointment to visit the service, so please contact 1300 112 583 team or complete and enquiry form.
We charge a standard late collection fee of $1 per minute after our closing time.
For help on understanding your statement please view our BlueFit Kids Statement Guide
- AIR Immunisation History Statement – those that are fully immunised for their age
- AIR Immunisation Medical Exemption Form – those that have a medical reason not to be vaccinated, or
- AIR Immunisation History Form – those that are on a recognised catch-up schedule
- using their Medicare online account through MyGov
- using the Medicare Express Plus App
- calling the Australian Immunisations Register (AIR) General Enquiries Line on 1800 653 809.
- Parents should automatically receive their child’s AIR Immunisation History Statement in the mail after they complete their immunisation schedule (sometime after 4 years of age).
- If a child was immunised overseas, their immunisation record will need to be checked by a GP who will upload the information to the Australian Immunisation Register, and provide an AIR Immunisation History Form aligning their immunisations to the current Australian schedule and what immunisations the child needs to catch-up on.
- Parents can then request an updated AIR Immunisation History Statement to reflect this and submit to BlueFit Kids. NOTE: A doctor’s letter is not acceptable – only an AIR Immunisation History Form or a catch up schedule will be accepted.
Please visit the National Immunisation Program website which outlines the vaccinations and when they are due.